Upgrade your home with quality gutter and downspout installation
When it’s time to replace your gutters, it’s important to get the right solution for your home. At Best Choice Roofing, we install quality gutters in a variety of materials from industry leading manufacturers. Our gutters always provide the durability and weather protection you need while ensuring your home has a great finished appearance.
Don’t delay siding maintenance — small issues can quickly create big problems.
Our gutter installation options
Compass Roofing can provide gutters in various sizes and styles, each with their own benefits. We will help you determine the best options for your home or building facility.
- Seamless gutters
- Aluminum, copper, and wood gutters
- K-style and half round gutters
- Gutter guards and gutter screens
Gutter guards help eliminate the risk of overflowing gutters from debris and water damage to your home. Clogged gutters can be a problem for any homeowner, and overflow from the gutters can cause attic leaks and basement flooding as well as damage to siding, fascia boards, decks, and patios. Clogged gutters will also cause wood siding, sheathing, and trim to rot and require repairs.
What’s important when choosing a gutter guard?
Gutter guards, which are also known as gutter covers, gutter screens, leaf filters, etc., are designed to prevent leaves, twigs and other debris from accumulating in your gutters and impeding water flow. There are a number of options available, which is why it’s important to ask these key questions about the gutter guard.
Gutter guards will keep all but the smallest debris out of your gutter, though some screen or mesh-type gutter covers won’t prevent small particles like plant seeds & granules from your roof shingles from accumulating in your gutters. The type of trees around your house should be considered when choosing gutter guards.
Many gutter covers require lower courses of roof shingles to be pried up in order to install the gutter screen or cover. Our professional installers will ensure that this is done properly to avoid damage to the shingles.
This can be a problem with many screen-type gutter covers, which is why we’ll work with you to determine the best type of gutter guard for your home’s location to give you ideal performance and limit maintenance and cleaning.
Like any other exterior part of your house, there is always the chance your gutters can be damaged by Mother Nature. However, we use high-quality products that will be durable and long-lasting under normal weather patterns.
Gutter guards come in a wide variety of colors, meaning that we can match the guard to your existing gutter to give your home a seamless appearance.
The benefits of seamless aluminum gutters
There are a number of reasons why many homeowners choose seamless aluminum gutters over other types of gutters. Consider the following advantages:
- Seamless lengths: Seamless gutters are custom cut to the length required, eliminating the need for seams that weaken the gutter and can lead to leaks.
- Durable, factory-applied finish: Aluminum gutters come with a factory-applied finish that is available in a wide variety of colors to match your home and/or roof. The finish won’t wear off or require maintenance unless you have to touch up scratched areas. If you want something truly unique, they’re easily painted any color.
- No rust or corrosion: Aluminum won’t rust or corrode, making it truly a no-maintenance material.
- Speedy installation: Our crews can usually complete a seamless gutter installation on an average house in a single day, as long as the fascia boards along the eaves are in good condition.
- Affordability: Seamless aluminum gutters cost less than other types of gutters while providing equal performance and a great finished appearance.
Reasons to choose copper gutters for your home
- No corrosion: Copper gutters and downspouts won’t ever rust or corrode, providing excellent durability. Copper gutters naturally weather to a blue-green patina, but they can be cleaned to their original color or treated for a different color patina.
- Soldered joints: With other gutters, joints are sealed with special sealants that sometimes need to be renewed to prevent leaks. However, the joints in copper gutters are soldered together just like copper plumbing connections, so you never need to worry about leaks.
- Craftsmanship and quality: Copper gutters and downspouts definitely make a statement about craftsmanship and quality. Instead of blending into the roof structure like seamless aluminum gutters, copper gutters stand out, showing off their supports and their unique patina.
Each of these options has different benefits for your home, including durability, performance, and appearance. Our experts will recommend the right gutters for your home based on the layout of your roof, the number of trees around your home, and your drainage needs.