When your roof suffers damage from a storm, you can’t wait for the weather to let up before making repairs. Water entering your home can cause serious and expensive structural damage. The professional Fort Worth roofers from Compass Roofing & Construction are specially trained to locate storm damage and take quick action to minimize the entry of water. We’ll return when the weather calms down to make a full assessment and recommend additional repairs. In many cases, we can restore your Fort Worth roofing system without the expense of a complete roof replacement.
Signs of Possible Hail Damage
- Hail storm recently in area
- Small dents in metal vents on the roof
- Cracks and marks on roof or siding
- Leaks under ceiling or ceiling tiles
- Damage to the home siding or fascia
- Damage to the windows
- Missing or blown off shingles
- Torn or curled shingles
- Lifted / loose shingles
- Exposed nails
- Broken shingle seals
- Creased shingles
- Complete or partial blow off
- Insulation unattached or shifted
- Attachment of membrane compromised
- Popped and / or exposed fasteners
- Perimeter metals lifted or creased
- Leaking roof
Effects of Hail Damage
- Accelerates shingle granule loss
- Premature failure of roof system
- Premature failure of siding
- Premature failure of other exterior building items
- May void manufacturer’s warranties
The Company to Call On for Expert Storm Damage Repairs
If your roof has survived a hailstorm without visible damage, that doesn’t mean the damage isn’t there. When hail hits your roof, it can bruise or crack the shingle mat and allow water to slowly seep into your home. This may not happen the day after the storm, but over time the water will find its way in. It is difficult to determine whether a shingle roof needs to be replaced after a hailstorm because damage is not readily apparent to the untrained eye. Our experts in Fort Worth roof repairs will take the time to check the entire roof structure and gutter system for hail damage, so you will not have unwelcome surprises in the future.
We Can Assist with Insurance Claims
Compass Roofing & Construction also has experience in working with insurance companies and adjusters, and can help coordinate your insurance claim to make sure you receive the full compensation to which you are entitled. This includes complete documentation of Fort Worth storm damage and repair estimates for insurance purposes.
Fast, Professional Storm Damage Response
Trust the repair and restoration of your roof to the professionals at Compass Roofing & Construction. Call (817) 349-3129 for a fast and professional response to storm damage.